Hopefully anyone looking at this likes Pokémon, video games, comics, and PUNS. If you want to find me anywhere else, trying to add Sixty X Celph is a fairly safe bet, whether it's Steam, Xbox Live, PSN, whatever.
Do you ever have that outfit you wear so often you think
"Yes, this is the outfit I’d be drawn in everyday if I was a cartoon"
For a period of time in middle school, I literally wore the same thing every day because I got the same article of clothing (pants and shirt) six or seven times and had a closet like Doug Funnie. And a cartoon was drawn of me…
• the meaning behind my url: It's my name. Or a pseudonym I adopted eight years ago. It originally started as a band name, Sixty-Six Six, which became a forum username. As happens, it was shortened to Sixty and I was known as Sixty for a couple years. Then, when I started putting some solo work on MySpace, I picked a made-up last name, Celph, because I was by myself. And I spelled it funny. And then a few months later I gave myself the middle initial X, and Sixty X Celph was born.
• weakness: My weakness is weakness. I have a difficult time saying, "No." Especially when someone is in a situation where they NEED the help.
• last time i cried and why: Honestly, playing Persona 4 Golden. Listening to everyone begging you not to die, especially the six-year-old Nanako, is heartbreaking. "Please don't go, Big Bro. I'll be a good girl."
• favorite band: Ever-changing. I've been listening to a lot of older MSI (FGWSSS and earlier) lately, though, and Static-X.
• biggest turn off(s): Oppressive opinions and smoking.
• top 5 foods: Fffffff... bacon, sushi, cheeseburgers, falafel, and sausage. Those were the first five to come to mind.
• tattoos i want: Numerous.
• biggest turn on(s): Body-confidence. And a pleasant voice.
• life goal(s): Not die?
• favorite movie(s): Really depends on my mood. I love Paranormal Activity, Taken, The Dark Knight,
• a fact about my life: I'm very bright and extremely stupid.
• fears: Fuckin' spiders!
• tattoos i have: None yet. Never been able to afford it, really. All my money tends to go to video games.
imagine your icon to the upper left of everything you post on Tumblr…
I remember when Biggie died. I didn’t know a lot about him, but, my babysitter was super upset. And eventually there was a special concert aired on BET that I watched with my sitter’s family.
In 5th grade, I was arguing with classmates about how tight Busta was.
In my 6th grade music class I wrote a paper about the history of rap.
In high school, I desperately wanted to be a hip-hop artist, though I never tried my hardest because I really didn’t think I’d get there. I focused more on trying to start a rock band and hoped I’d be able to pick the hip-hop back up later. But I was writing all the time in high school. Notebooks full of lyrics. And they were mostly awful. Rock never worked.
When I was 16, a kindly Bulgarian man told me my flow was bad and I was completely off-beat. And he was right. So, I worked on it. And while I worked on that, I tried this electro thing. Kept writing. Electro never worked, but it got closer than rock.
Eventually, around 20, I had to get a job and start paying bills. Stopped having any free time. Stopped writing.
Over the last six months, my desire to go back to hip-hop is strong. The music side has never been my strongest suit; words has always been my forte. But, I don’t need something super complex to record over, I’ve decided. Just something to get me back into writing.
Last time I’ll ask before giving up, promise
I need impetus to start writing again. All I ask is for someone to offer a recommendation. Original post requesting requests can be found here. Links to what I have written previously can be found here at the new blog I’ve started to house any further writing, Sixty’s Thoughts & Ramblings.
Drop me an ask, preferably on the Sixty’s Thoughts & Ramblings blog. Follow, read, critique. Help me out.
XD So, not to be conceited, but a couple times now I’ve been listening to Function Creep tracks going, “Oh, yeah, I provided a little piece of dialogue or something for this.” Just, like, a line or two. Not even singing, just… talking. Oh, good times.
Feelin’ conceited again and I felt like sharing this delightful track called “Your Dark Princess”. Initially, it was kind of meant to be a demo version until I could find a lady kind enough to sing the majority of it for me. Unfortunately… this is kind of the de facto final version, though.
Oh, one of my numerous, short-lived music projects. Heaven Loss.